Christmas/New Year Closedown Dates
Our operations will completely shut down from Monday 26 December 2022 to Friday 6 January 2023.
Key dates to note
- The last official sitting day of the Commission will be Friday 16 December 2022;
- There will be no medical assessments conducted between Friday 23 December 2022 and Friday 6 January 2023;
- There will be no certificates issued between 23 December 2022 and 6 January 2023;
- Preliminary conferences and medical assessments will recommence on Monday 9 January 2023; and
- Conciliation/arbitrations, assessment conferences, and mediations will recommence on Monday 16 January 2023.
Personal Injury Commission News
Keep up to date with the latest news issues by the Personal Injury Commission
Rules and Procedural Directions
Rules and procedural directions that apply to the Personal Injury Commission's proceedings
Motor accidents disputes - 2017 scheme
Dispute resolution pathways for motor accidents disputes where an accident happened on or after 1 December 2017.
Motor accidents disputes - 1999 scheme
Dispute resolution pathways for motor accidents disputes where an accident happened on or before 30 November 2017.
Latest newsSee all news
28 October 2022
Personal Injury Commission 2021-2022 Annual Review
The Commission’s Annual Review contains information about the Commission’s yearly operations, perfor…
05 August 2022
The Commission is recruiting for new General Members (Sessional), Workers Compensation Division
The Personal Injury Commission is seeking applications from suitably qualified legal practitioners f…
21 July 2022
The Commission is recruiting for Medical Assessors
The Personal Injury Commission is seeking applications from suitably qualified medical specialists a…