The first step towards resolving your dispute is to complete and lodge the appropriate application through the Commission’s online portal.
All documentation submitted in a dispute can be viewed through the portal by all parties.
Scheduled dates for relevant events, including listings and medical assessments, are also viewable in the portal.
Time limits may apply to lodging an application once the insurer's decision is made. Any injured person who is 18 years old and over, or anyone representing an injured person, can apply.
Workers Compensation Dispute Application
The Commission does not publish forms on our website. All relevant forms are built into the online lodgment Portal, except for the following forms:
- Form 2A Reply to Application to Resolve a Dispute (For 2D Death Cases only)
- Form 5A Application to Register a Commutation Agreement
- Form 5C Application for Determination to Commute Liability
- Form 6B Reply to Application to Resolve a Workplace Injury Management Dispute
- Certificate of Determination - Consent orders